Termo Stampi S.a.s. di Terraroli Maurizio in accordance with the requirements of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 - GDPR has set up its own organisational model that continues to focus attention on the security of personal data and compliance with the right to Privacy. The Regulation provides that, before proceeding with the processing of Personal Data [i.e.: any operation or set of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction "], it is necessary that the person to whom such data belongs is informed about the reasons for which such data are requested and how they will be used. In this regard, the purpose of this document is to provide you, in a simple and straightforward manner, with all the useful and necessary information for providing data in a conscious and informed manner.
Data Controller and responsibility for data processing
The company that processes the data for the purposes described below, acts as the data controller in accordance with the relevant definition contained in article 4, point 7) of the Regulation: "the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data." The Data Controller is:
Company name: Termo Stampi S.a.s. di Terraroli Maurizio
Registered and operational headquarters: via Olivetti 13/a, 25086 Rezzato (Brescia)
VAT number: 01270940172
Tax Code: 01270940172
Business Register: REA BS-254291
Telephone: + 39 030 2593755
The data may be communicated to specific subjects considered "recipients" in accordance with article 4 of point 9) of the Regulation:
- Third parties that carry out part of the processing activities and/or activities connected or instrumental to the processing or the provision of the services requested (e.g.: suppliers of the IT systems and of the site's web provider service). These subjects have been appointed as data processors.
- Individuals, employees and/or collaborators of the data controller or the data processors, who have been entrusted with specific and/or further data processing activities. Such individuals are authorised to process the data under the direct authority of the data controller or data processor.
- Where required by law or to prevent or stop the committing of a crime, the data may be communicated to public bodies or judicial authority without these being defined as "recipients", pursuant to Article 4 of point 9 of the Regulation.
Place of data processing and data transfer
The data are processed and stored at the registered and operational headquarters of Termo Stampi S.a.s. di Terraroli Maurizio. For administrative purposes, for the supply of the requested products and/or the activation and maintenance of the requested services, the data may be processed and stored at the offices of the data processors, appointed by the data controller. All locations are in Italy.
Types of data processed
Data provided voluntarily:
- searching for products or services
- completion of an order
- entering data in the "Reserved area" or "Registration" section
- sending a contact form or requesting information
- contact by phone, email, chat or any other way
- completing a questionnaire
According to the above, the following data may be provided: name; address and telephone number; payment information; age; position information; names of the recipients of the orders; content of reviews and emails sent to us; corporate and financial information; VAT number.
Data collected automatically:
- information recorded by IT systems during the normal activity of supplying its services
- Internet communication protocols
- IP addresses
- site access log
Data collection and processing methods
The collection and processing of data takes place through manual, paper, computer and data transmission tools, including the website [information request form, registration form for access to restricted areas of the site, product and/or service activation form, online purchase form].
Collection and processing are carried out strictly in line with the purposes specified in this notice and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Purposes of data processing
Subject to data processing consent, as required by article 6 of the Regulation, the data collected will be processed by the data controller and data processors for the following purposes:
- administrative management of the contracts signed for the products and services requested by virtue of the execution of a contract, including the fulfilment of legal, accounting and tax obligations.
- use of the service and technical management of sending information on products and services following requests voluntarily received via the contact form, email or chat on the site; supply, activation, maintenance of products and services requested; statistical surveys for internal use; communication activities for updates of benefit and interest; security and prevention of fraudulent conduct.
The conferment of data is:
- required to achieve the purposes connected with obligations imposed by laws or other binding regulations;
- necessary for the correct establishment and continuation of the established customer relationship.
Duration of data processing
The data are stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, in the case of cancellation and/or other type of termination of the aforementioned relationship, under the terms established by law for the fulfilment, for example, of civil and tax obligations. For service usage purposes, the data will be stored for up to a maximum of 1 year. For marketing purposes, the data will be stored until consent is revoked or for the period established by the regulations or issued by the Supervisory Authority (no more than 2 years).
With reference to the detection and combating of crimes, the personal data relating to traffic are kept for 10 years from their generation. The data are also processed for ordinary business processing linked to the provision of the service (e.g.: for documentation purposes in the event of a dispute with the invoice or a claim for payment, for the detection of fraud, to perform analysis on behalf of customers), in accordance with what is required by law. In this case, the data are stored, with stringent security measures applied in accordance with the law, and subsequently deleted.
Rights of the data subject
As required by article 15 of the Regulation, you may access your data, ask for rectification and updating, if incomplete or erroneous, request the erasure if the collection occurred in violation of a law or regulation, as well as oppose the Processing for legitimate and specific reasons.
In particular, below you will find all your rights that you can exercise, at any time, against the Data Controller and/or Data Co-Controller:
- right to access (art. 15);
- right to rectification (art. 16);
- right to erasure (art. 17);
- right to restriction (art. 18);
- right to data portability (art. 20);
- right to object (art. 21);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77);
- right to withdraw consent, in the cases provided for by art. 6, par. 1 lett. a) or art. 9, par. 2 lett. a).
Cookies are text files that are stored on the hard disk of a computer only after authorisation to do so has been given. Cookies are intended to streamline the analysis of web traffic or to indicate when a specific website is visited and they enable web applications to send information to individual users.
Cookies used on the site:
- technical cookies, those of browsing or session and strictly necessary for website operation or to allow users to enjoy content and services they require (your consent is not required for these cookies);
- analytics cookies help to understand how the site is used by users. These cookies do not collect information about the user, nor any personal data. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form (your consent is not required for these cookies because they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself);
- third-party cookies, ie cookies from sites other than the web server Termo Stampi S.a.s. di Terraroli Maurizio, used for their own purposes of such third party (to release this type of cookies it may need your permission);
In detail, the cookies on the site are:
|Name||Expiry date||Purpose||Type||Privacy / Deactivation|
|PHPSESSID||Browsing session||It allows you to recognise the user's browsing session.||Technical cookie||-|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||2 years / 1 minute / 1 day||It allows you to analyse site usage.||Analytic cookie (Google Analytics)||Privacy / Deactivation|
|NID||6 months||It allows you to show Google maps on the site.||Third-party cookies (Google)||Privacy|
Below you can find a series of links on how to manage or disable cookies on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac