Once the design has been completed and the approval has been received from the customer, we proceed with the creation of the mould. In the mould production phase, in addition to the quality of the design and the raw material, the following are key:
- Use of CAM WorkNC software for machine programming.
- The CNC machinery, 5 axes with a magazine of over 200 tools and M&H workpiece measuring systems.
- The highly specialised staff, constantly trained and updated, with many years of experience in the sector.
- Production at controlled temperature to ensure the entire range of machinery works in optimal conditions, thus guaranteeing the maximum precision of the mould components.
- Procedure optimisation, thanks to the systems present on all the machines:
- off-board tool presetting;
- quick clamping of parts to reduce time and increase efficiency and productivity;
- automatic emulsion refilling;
- centralised system for the removal of processing waste.
Termo Stampi mainly produces steel moulds. If requested by the customer, it is possible to produce aluminium pilot moulds, which can be created much quicker and are ideal for samples.
Maintenance is an essential phase for the life of a mould: a high number of production cycles generates normal wear and tear that reflects on the quality of the final piece.
In collaboration with Termoplast, Termo Stampi carries out maintenance on moulds, both those built by us and those produced by other manufacturers.